Statesboro Urgent Care accepts a variety of insurance plans.
If our clinic is not on your health plan, but you feel strongly about receiving urgent care there, you may:
- Contact your insurance provider and make an appeal to their insurance review board.
- Find institutions that will offer financial assistance.
- Discuss with us a workable payment plan.
Are Virtual or Online Visits Covered by Insurance?
While Statesboro Urgent Care provides online visits for your convenience and safety, these may not be covered by all insurance plans. To avoid unexpected charges, contact your insurance company and verify if virtual visits are included in your plan. If they are not included, self-pay options are available.
Below is the complete list of Insurance Plans Accepted here at Statesboro Urgent Care:
- VA CCN
- Anthem BCBS
- UHC [ Effective date March 1 2021]
- Farmers Home furnishings
- Multiplan / PHCS
- Sea island company / healthgram
- Memorial Health Partners
- Three Rivers Provider Network PPO
- Integrated Health Plan Automobile
- GA Medicaid
- Care Source
- Peach State Health Plan
- Rail Road Medicare
Pending / processing:
- UHC – Exchange